Thursday, May 17, 2007

THE BEST SMALL GRP BIBLE STUDY TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST SMALL GRP BIBLE STUDY TIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Entire day was mainly preparing for my biblestudy with my small grp today...its the first time my grp was actually doing a real proper bible study out of sunday! In the morning i was so stress up lor! Bcoz onli moonie replied my sms..and the rest was unsure or cldnt come! so i thought to myself... wad happen if onli the 2 of us! BUT i thought no matter wad..i wld still continue at least if one other person come! And i actually put in so much more preparation for this meeting instead of crusade bcoz doing a book study like 1Thessalonians isnt easy!And i really saw the desire in me in wanting to help my small grp grow more!I really wanted the meeting to be fulfilling! ...Anyway rush from TP to church after doing an evaluation from our session yesterday! and moonie,samuel,justin and my small grp leader EngLee all came in the end! I was so encourage by the attendence...despite the small number still,this actually made discussion better! AND... it was the first time that my grp members actually realise what REAL BIBLESTUDY really is like!I never experience this type of session until i was in crusade lor!So i wasnt surprise that my members experience this for the first time. I mean with just a simple 1 chapter of 1Thessalonians,and we can branch up and talk abt so many things and different views of seeing it!Even i myself learn so much from leading today!

No comments: