Wednesday, June 20, 2007

5 KM RUN!!!!!!!!!

5 KM RUN!!!!!!!!!(yay my fitness has improved!)
Today continueeed my fitness crazy holiday...but first when to wenhao's place for lunch first...woah..spagettis for lunch was really good!I can say one of THE BEST!!!!haha!After that watch the movie jackass 2!!! I GOT TO SAY!!! ITS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE MOST HILARIOUS MOVIESSS I EVER WATCH IN MY LIFE!!!!!!! I cldnt stop laughing! BUT At the SAMETIME..ITS THE MOST DISGUSTING SHOW EVER!I can't believe this guys DARE TO DO SUCH THINGS!!!goshhh! definitely give it 5/5 stars!they do sure earn that 5 stars!
After that we went macritchie... and did the same 5km route we ran 2 weeks ago. And although have been working out for the past 4-5 days straight... and felt tired with some aches...but my stamina and fitness has improved greatly! From my first horrible timing of 27min30secs 2 weeks ago... to now INCREASING by 1mins 20 secs... at a decent timing of 26min 08 secs!!! what a great improvement!But still quite far from my past record of 24min timing last yr...oh well..hopefully soon enuff i will gain back that same fitness again! YEAAA!
and as usual...i always like bump into different ppl everday when i go out..today bump into my stgabs classmates who is in cjc now,victor and shahreel who was in the same 156 bus on the way back to J8 from macritchie..really fun catching up with them in that short time.
Oh well....TMR SENTOSA OUTING with the TP CRUSADERS!!!!

No comments: