Thursday, June 07, 2007

The BennnnLau© Test!

The BennnnLau© Test!
Do my quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKSSSS!
(sorry ppl if u have to create an account just to see ur scores here...)
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here
Wah! yap min! not bad aye!in the lead with 90!!!sorry nicole if the quiz u done not accurate when u key in then appear wrongly bcoz my other friends kena that too.....I realise from this test..... my recent friends mainly from crusade actually know me better than my loooong time good friends from st.gabs...maybe bcoz we see each other more often during the week than my st.gabs friends which we rarely see at all...sorry nicholas lim..i know u feel bad to be the bottom few athough ur like one of my closet friends and know u like since primary 5!...and tw too...dun feel bad la! this test not accurate on true friendship.btw...WHO IS JOHN CENA???isnt that the WWE Wrestler!LOL!

No comments: