Saturday, June 16, 2007

PLANETSHAKERS!!!!!(U seriously MUST READ THIS!!!! how much i went thru to get the tickets!!!..really like some soap opera!!!)

PLANETSHAKERS!!!!!(U seriously MUST READ THIS!!!! how much i went thru to get the tickets!!!..really like some soap opera!!!)
TODAY WOKE UP QUITE DISAPPOINTED!..bcoz in the end cldn't get tickets for the PLANETSHAKERS concert which was today!....And to start of this mini soap opera...wayyyy back...we actually booked with stacy to get these tickets...den last week found out from her that all SOLD OUT!!!....den only few days ago..my stgabs friend sunny..told me on msn that HE CAN GET TICKETS FOR ME STILL! AND FOR FREE!...so was anticipating so much! AND ALL SO EXCITED!!! AND FOR THE FIRST TIME i said i cld BARE TO MISS YM GAP!!!So this morning he told me cldnt get tickets in the end...i felt maybe God wants me to go Gap instead...and i was actually still quite sad.. TWICE PREVENTED FROM GOING..actually more if u on...!!HOW SUAY!!!...........so met up with nicholas for lunch...and really had nothing better to do then slack in BISHAN J8...still sulking! ...den called josh lam asking if can meet him earlier before Gap... AND SUDDENLY ABT 4.20pm...JIN HE called me....he ask if i was going the planetshakers concert bcoz his friend invited him to come,but he didnt want to go...so i ask if his friend had extra tickets...AND THANKFULLY his friend did had 3 tickets!!!I WAS SO EXCITED SUDDENLY!And i was like at the J8 Bus stop waiting for nicholas bus to come!IMMEDIATELY CALLED NICOLE to tell her the GOOD NEWS!!!and den she told glenda...DEN I REALISE DIEEE...still got Josh who i was suppose to meet before GAP!...den so happened MEIYI sms me abt 4.28 saying her friend got 2 extra tickets!!!!SO YAY!!!!...Jinhe pass me his friend number who was called sophia... and ask if i cld get it from her...Den..after awhile..sophia called me back...saying actually priority she had to give 2 of her tickets to non believers...so i just told her the truth that we were all christians...so in the end..she only left 1 ticket.... AND den with meiyi friend another 2.... so was thinking..oh dear..i got to pangseh josh now!!!so soon enuff! sophia called me back to say! her friend got an extra 2 more now! SOOOOO 3 tickets again! and 2 from MEIYI friend! DENNN.......Told josh the GOOD NEWS AGAIN!... PHEW....and IF U THOUGHT EVEYTHING WAS FINALLY OVER!...meiyi's friend told me the BAD NEWS!..dat she got NO MORE TICKETS!!!!!!!!DIEEE...den i ask out of desperation..althought tot it was impossible....if she at LEAST got 1!...AND THANK GOD! she had 1 left! So now got 4 tickets from 3 different ppl! PHEWWW!.... and so after all that confusion,my HP OUTGOING CALLS FOR TODAY TOTALLED 30 mins!although we had to pay for our tickets this time...its so strange...how God first allowed me to go..den cannot go...den can go again..den cannot go again....den FINALLY can go!..... but IT DIDNT END THERE!...went i reached the MAX PAVILION to look for sophia to get the tickets.... BUMP INTO ASRIEL!!! AND HE TOLD ME HE GOT 1 EXTRA TICKET!!! SO in the end... bought from him...and FINALYY! ...ALL 4 tickets! and so i didnt had to look for meiyi's friend in the end. I can't BELIEVED i went thru all that to get tickets for nicole,glenda and josh! really sorry stacy.....cldnt get anymore....
this was my msn nick "BenLau©(I'm a SMILEYBANANA){ARGHhhhhhh! Can't go for planetshakers concert anymore!Haizzzz!}-benlau89.blogspot.com " this morning that prompted Jinhe to call me!(somemore jinhe is a nonchristian!and out all the christian friends i know...a nonchristian friend ask me abt this which den started my hunt for the TICKETS!!!!)
ANYWAY THANKS JINHE, SOPHIA and MEIYI!!!!IF NOT FOR YOU GUYS I WONT HAVE MAKE IT FOR THIS SPECIAL SERVICE IN THE END!!! THANKS SUNNY&STACY for trying to get for us tickets at first too!!!
It was really quite an enjoyable praise and worship with PLANETSHAKERS leading!!! Reminded me of FUSION! but this time...IT WAS SUPER SUPER LOUD! I THINK I NEARLY BECAME DEAF!!! THE BASS CLD KNOCK U OUT! After that SINGAPORE TOP SWIMMER JOSCELIN shared her testimony on how God help her thu the recent SEA GAMES WHICH she had chicken poxs but still she got 40 GOLD MEDALS IN TOTAL in the end!den New creation pastor JOSEPH PRINCE shared the word... first time hearing him...and he is really one good charismatic speaker who can engaged ur attention! His message was pretty good! And the altar call really made me see the WORK OF GOD! hundreds and hundreds of ppl went to the front!!! REALLY ENCOURAGING TO SEE SO MANY LIVES BEING SAVED TODAY!!!
AND ALL THIS WONT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE IF NOT FOR GOD'S MIRACLE!!! I really cld see how strangeeee it was on us being prevented fromcoming so many times..AND pastor prince even said how SATAN wld try all ways to prevent us from coming to this service today! But overall... i guess in the end..i still feel wesley methodist YM is where i fell the most comfortable in..bcoz i actually took awhile for me to immersed in worship in the new creation songs at the end...i was like thinking to myself..how come..i cldnt have the same feeling for it..but in the end..i must say that no matter what church we are in...the songs are all written to worship THE SAME GOD!!!!


(NEVER WENT THRU SUCH A THING IN MY LIFE! JUST TO GET THIS TICKETS)


(some photos i manage to take during the planetshakers concert)

No comments: