Friday, June 01, 2007

Interesting Survey!!!!!(tagged by steph quek)

10 Weird Facts abt me!!!!

Was recently tagged to this weird survey by steph quek! Extract from her blog..."Im tagging: Wanping, Isaac, Dan, Wayne Ang, Ben Lau, Edwina =) Have fun guys"

Never done this kind of surveys in a very loooooooong time ever since i was like saboed to do this kind of surveys quite a number of times once by one particular person!

oh well..here goes!

EACH PLAYER OF THIS GAME STARTS OFF WITH 10 WEIRD THINGS, HABITS, OR LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ONESELF. PEOPLE WHO GET TAGGED MUST WRITE IN THEIR BLOG 10 WEIRD THINGS, HABITS, OR FACTS, AS WELL AS STATE THIS RULE CLEARLY. AT THE END, YOU MUST CHOOSE SIX PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES. NO TAG-BACKS!

1) I hold my pen or pencil in a very unique way!Next time observe the way i write!My primary 1 teacher once ask me how come i hold it that way,but cldnt change the habit till now! I think i learn from my dad.

2) I think i'm the only person in the world i know that just can't STOP SMILING!and dun get angry easier!Infact dunno if even my closet friends ever saw me angry before?

3) I still keep my snoopy soft toy from macdonalds which i got it since 5 yrs old i think!It has been my favourite comic/cartoon character ever since i was K1..actually i have my other first ever soft toys still, a cat and a bear when i was 1 yrs old...i call them cat-dy and bear-dy!

4) From Question 3...i use to play barber with my sis when was very young! And we literally cut our Soft toy hair, or rather fur!!! My bear-dy,cat-dy and snoopy all had their hair cut!If you look at them now..they still have short hair, bcoz their hair never grew back. =(

5) My childhood dream was to be an architect and to work in lego companies and work in Lego land one day! and now i'm actually somehow doing that, only more of the interiors....like i'm taking up Interior Architecture and Design in Tp Design sch!

6) I have never known anyone whose chinese is worst than me! I think my chinese was the worst even in CL B class in secondary school!But i did pass my Cl B for o's! although I failed my oral.heh!

7) I NEVER like those soya bean family from Tofu,Soya Bean drinks and dao huey since i was young!Dunno why also!

8) I once dyed my hair green!!!(it was from the CJC Orientation 1 Final nite!and our hse colour was green! So we had like temporary green dye on our hair and green bandana tied on our head and we were walking in the middle of suntec city after the final nite with my class!We were CENTRE OF ATTRACTION!!!

9) My first ever nick name was "Kumbai"...It was given to me by one of my stgabs soccermate,Zainal in primary 5....until today none of us know what it means...And that name has even been pass down to my other stgabs secodary sch team soccermates too!

10)I have alot of weird nick names!From BANANA to STARTFISH!and other nick names such as smiley,bendy,father ben,benji,benny,"kumbai", bbb.

Im taggging!

nicole tan(now can finally sabo you back! like how u saboed me to do those surveys in the past.heh!

simon lim(awww...saboed by me again!heh!l)

jolyn (hahahha..i'm gonna tag u tooo!)

keith woo(this cld be ur first survey on ur new blog!)

joelle(i know u will read my blog! so taggeed too!)

Kevin Jong(this cld be ur first survey on ur new blog too!)

No comments: