Friday, June 08, 2007

God's Clay Biblestudy!!!..SENTOSA OUTING!!!..HUGE and IMPACTFUL YM GAP!

God's Clay Biblestudy!!!..SENTOSA OUTING!!!..HUGE and IMPACTFUL YM GAP!
Thursday
I really wanna share how wonderful God has provided always different ppl in different small grps to come for our grp's bible study...its like every session so far has really been impactful for me in different ways,and i'm sure those that come for this bibles study sessions has really felt the fruitfulness of it.For example,yesterday only moonie,steph and cherie cld come. And although to be honest i was a little discourage at first by the small turn out..but in the end i see the purpose of every week why only a small grp of ppl can come...it actually gave the chance for more deeper sharing and discussion.And somehow the girls that came for that session,were all facing very similar situations in their life right now. And it was an added bonus as there was a common topic and discussion we cld go into.SEE HOW INTERESTING GOD can bring such a PARTICLAR grp of ppl from the HUGE God's clay to come at once today,somemore it was steph and cherie first time too....I also realise that the way i lead with my crusade disciples and my small grp,expecially this particular grp of girls were quite different.I really could see that God has really gave me the wisdom and guidance and use what i learn in crusade to actually lead my small grp members better.I cld tell that i cldnt have possible led yesterday session with my own strength,but it was really from God, as somehow the stuff i shared and talk abt just came out so fluently and naturally that i cldnt normally do in the past when i'm leading.... its how God really reveals incidence on he being so real to me in recent weeks and mths ago ever since the mission trip . And at the end of the session when we prayed together as a grp...It was really just sooo wonderful!I cld sense that God was really with us at that point.I just lovee GOD's CLAY!!!!=) It made my day!!!!
Friday!
Today.. was oneee long day!Spend the entire day at sentosa with all the yr 2 SM crusaders like joelle,wenhao,jia liang,and Asriel...it was a great time for us to bond!We did all kind of cool stuff like playing volleyball, this really really fun game called Capture the Flag! some wrestling with wenhao as i tried to get him in to the sea! singing worship songs and at the same time getting a niceee TAN!!!And strangely today I BUMP INTO SOOOOOO many different grps of friends in Sentosa! First it was sooooo COINCIDENCE!!!!when we bump into nicole,jolyn,glenda,janice grp...btw HAPPY SIXTEEN BIRTHDAY GLENDA!!!!....den...saw my stgab friend..leslie...den later bump into my other st.gabs friends victor,junzheng,yongxiang and company...AND then bump into wesley ym aaron and his stgabs friends AND THEN bump into wesley ym soccer ppl,Shafik and shannon at dhoby ghaut AND WHEN I TOT EVERYTHING WAS OVER... SOMEHOW SO COINCIDENTLY WE BUMP INTO nicole's and company AGAIN at plaza sing foodcourt!and we were just a table away from them!....actually it didnt end there... bump into Joerg at YWCA! and end of with bumping into Chieh ming as we reach church.
YM GAP WAS SHOCKINGLY HUGEEE TODAY!!! AND SO MANY NEW FACES!almost entire of andrew's sec 3 grp came...almost ALL THE GIRLS of Gladwin's grp came!And then the other regular gappers! Worship was SOO GOOOOOD!and when it came to the praying part...prayed with josh,nicole and jolyn for the first time. And the sharing was quite deep..wont go in to the details but...i gotta say...OUT OF THE SOOO MANY YM GAP sessions i went and with the different ppl i prayed with...somehow today's session was really quite personal when broke into grps to pray. During the prayer session,I felt that during my week before thursday biblestudy...my walk with God wasnt really good..my QT was done in a rush everyday..and the stuff i talk abt with my friends and stuff we did wasnt really that good actually...i felt really convicted by God to surrender more to him again each day as i fall into the world.And all this thoughts came into my mind as we prayed,....before i cld lead a grp or advice someone on their spiritual life...my walk with God has to be right first,and i thought how wonderfully God plan and will for us is...he actually used different people at different times to really prompt and make u realise ur relationship with God. And i just felt the need to ask for God's forgiveness again.The whole pray session was really so honest and personal. And that's what i never had in Gap for quite a looooooong time...REALLY GOOD DAY TODAY!SHASHI'S WEDDING LATER!!! can't wait!
(me,joelle,wenhao,jia Liang and asriel at SILOSO BEACH!!!!Oh gosh wenhao's abs are much more tone than mine!need to work on it moreeee!)
(Jia Liang,wen hao and me!... oh gosh my hair looks weird after being soak in the sea! I like my TAN!)
(HAHAHH!That Asriel is sooooooo funny!Always sooo lazy! GO SENTOSA ALSO SLEEP!SOMEEMORE UNDER AN UMBRELLA!LOL)

(the $39 volleyball we all invested in for our Tp crusade ministry!It was our only main form of entertainment today!)
(Joelle broke one of her slippers and she literally walk way the entire day after that...even walk to town with 1 slippers!)

No comments: