Tuesday, June 12, 2007

GYM!!! OCEAN'S 13!!!!!

GYM!!! OCEAN'S 13!!!!!
Today met up with my stgabs friend darren lee at noon as we went to the bishan gym..think todays session is the MOST EFFECTIVE gym session here in my life!really push my limits, by carrying much heavier weights then before!Those intensive gym workout at wenhao's place has paid off! Yipeeee! but now my muscles are ACHING!!!!!
(msn convo with darren)
darrenleeyuanqiang says (22:23):
gt urge to gym
darrenleeyuanqiang says (22:23):
kanna motivated by u

somehow this is the first time i motivate someone to gym instead of someone else motivating me..i guess must be after darren saw how different gym has made me compared to in sec 4 when i was so much skinnier!Heh!

After that rush to plaza sing to watch Ocean's 13 ...AND I'M NOT ALWAYS LATE LOR! it was just that ONE AND ONLY TIME!!!Anyway i was a pretty good movie...but I was kinda blur at the start.But i think the first Ocean's 11 still the best out of the 3....hmmm..will give this show 3.5 stars!
Dun worry so much okay,and really its alright for me,i will always be there for you.=)
Btw so now i'm a sillyanglstarfish arh.heh! NEW SPECIES!

No comments: