Sunday, June 03, 2007

HOME ALONEEEEEEEEEEE!

HOME ALONEEEEEEEEEEE!
For the first time in my 18 years of my life! Im LEFT HOME ALONEEEEEEEEEE from today 2 june to 6 june!My entire family has gone for the Wesley Family camp where i'm stuck here bcoz I didnt sign up bcoz i thought i had school still way back... although to be honest not really interested to go.

So i've been trying to packed my the next few days with lots of activites! BCOZ I'M BORED! Being stuck at home alone seems weird! Especially at nite! need to go out to get food! sigh! And if u notice..i tink i just made some record on my blog too..if u inlcude this post...its like 7 ENTRIES in the last 3 days!!!!!
Today woke up early morning, went starbucks at cathay to meet my selangor mission team for some catching up as well as to continue to pray for the crusaders in selangor. We have to continue this 6 mths commitment to pray for them after the trip...after that...hang around with some of them at plaza sing macs...before heading to church to meet Englee,moonie and ellen...
Englee wanted to meet up the leaders of God's Clay for some fellowship as well as for him share some stuff abt our grp future...we went to this really cool place called "Tong Shui cafe"..Englee treated us lunch! the foood was AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!..after that suppose to meet nicholas lim..but den pangseh..sooo went home,did that quiz thing abt myself! and den looked for ppl to hangout! SO manage to get my st.gabs friend Ifan to play pool!And now i'm back home! DAY 1 of home aloneeeee ended! What to do for DAY 2 now arhhhhh!
fastercomeback!imissyoulaokay!seenowifinallysaying!likedejavuofwheniwentmissiontripheh!nowgotnobodylefttorantatmyeareverynitealreadylor!soboreddd!!!!YOUMAKINGYOURSTARFISHDRYUPOFBOREDOM!TSK!BADOWNER!
THE FOOD THAT WE ATE FOR LUNCH AT TONG SHUI CAFE!!!

(Kinda like my coffee mix with ice milk tea drink!!!..the beef was quite tender!YUMMY!)

(the delicious DESSERTSSSSS!...the peanut butter bread was niceee!)

No comments: