Thursday, June 28, 2007

ENJOYING PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS!!..CHARLES BACK for a day!...KRISPY KREME DONUTS!!!!!!

ENJOYING PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS!!..CHARLES BACK for a day!...KRISPY KREME DONUTS!!!!!!
Today went sch pretty early to print my precedent study! HAD TO WAKE UP AT 7AM LOR!...Rush to public speaking class after that..was a little late! I'm really enjoying this class...My lecturer wld rmb us by what we intro ourself on the first day...and now i'm always known as SMILEY BANANA to her!Anyway did this impromptu presentation on SLEEP! and i had lots toooo say! BCOZ SLEEP IS SOMETHING I DREAM FOR!!!! And somehow manage to get my audience to laugh during my speech, didnt plan the humour part..but that was a PLUS point! Humour is a good key to a good speech!!Manage to be voted the second best speaker today!Yipeeee! ...from goood day.... to a little bad......my IAD project 2 lecturer was quite hard on me during the review of my last model from last mth...we were given our results..and i had a C+....felt quite discourage after the review as i really put in a lot of hardwork during the last block.But i kinda understand my lecturer view..his much more experience in this...so i accept his critique. But it just make me think....is interior design really my future? My original plan was to actually take product design which i actually preferred more during my sec 4 days...but now...really dunno..been talking to some of my PID friends asking them abt their course,and maybe...just maybe..i might change to product design in university....oh well...for now...I guesss i will try to prove my lecturer wrong..and work much much harder for my second phrase of my Proj2! And since the second phrase is 60%...WILL GO ALL OUT TO BOUNCE BACK! That will be my motivation now! kinda bring back memories during my sec 4 days, ironically during this same period!when I bounce back from my bad tests results in the first week!....But got to say i won't be so optimistic abt this if not for my ALMIGHTY GOD!I KNOW there's definitely a purpose for everything that happens...and i know he has a wonderful plan for my future..so will just continue to trust my life to God and let him be in control as i saw his FAITHFULNESS and REALNESS to me before!!! And i will still do my very best to work hard in where ever i am place in now...
anyway cancelled my gym plans with ifan and darren today..so i cld meet vyan and CHARLES who is finally back in singapore for today!..but he needed to fly of to Turkey on the very same day just a few hrs ago!so sad lor!....if only he was in singapore longer...seee CHARLES if ur reading this entry! Ur name is like on my HEADING LOR! not many ppl get their names up there! HAHAHAH! anyway THANKS CHARLES for the KRISPY KREME DONUTS!!!!!!!was soooooooooo looking forward to trying it! oh yea and THANKS FOR THE LATEST PLANETSHAKERS ALBUM toooooooooooooo!=)

(KRISPY KREME DONUTS ALL THE WAY FROM AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: